Finance & Operations
February 10, 2017
Edenbrook Partners are working with a global insurance brokerage and specialty risk management firm to place a Finance Business Partner for their Wholesale business. This role is responsible for partnering with the Wholesale Division’s management team to assist, challenge and support the growth of this area of the business by providing relevant financial information and analysis.
The responsibilities of this role include, but are not limited to:
- Produce monthly P&L reports including commentary on the Wholesale business to the divisional management and group team.
- Work closely with the centralised management accounting team to ensure timely processing of Wholesale payroll, invoices and expenses and performing regular reviews of these to ensure correct processing by the team has been performed on Oracle
- Manage the annual Wholesale budget in accordance with the group guidelines, prepare 3 year budgets and when required updated forecasts for the Wholesale group.
- Where required work with the project team on any Wholesale acquisitions to ensure the integration of finance on a timely basis.
- Be the go to person and finance representative on the Wholesale management team monthly review meetings.
The following skills and experience are desired for a successful candidate in this role:
- Qualified Accountant
- Insurance Broker Experience
- Full understanding of accounting techniques and principals
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong IT capabilities including advanced Excel skills.
- Robust attention to detail.
- Excellent organisation and team working skills.
- Able to work effectively to deadlines.
For more information on this role contact us at Edenbrook Partners on 020 7952 1062.