Finance & Operations
October 10, 2019
Reporting to the Syndicate Finance Manager, you will help produce the Financial Consolidation package for the corporate member, coordinate the regulatory reporting and prepare the Syndicate Report and Accounts
What you’ll be doing:
- Produce the Financial Consolidation package (along with supporting schedules) for the corporate member, managing agent and syndicates in IFRS format;
- Production of annual and underwriting report and accounts for the three managed syndicates;
- Review account reconciliations for inclusion in the financial framework sign-off by the Syndicate Finance Manager;
- Prepare schedules for inclusion in the quarterly Reserving Committee and Audit Committee;
- Production of Lloyd’s corporate member accounts and managing agent accounts;
- Aid in the development of systems and procedures to deliver timely Financial submissions to Lloyd’s;
- Support the Syndicate Accounting function on ad hoc financial reporting projects including IFRS 17 and FCP.
- Be a qualified accountant having trained at a “Top 20” and be educated to degree level;
- Good IFRS technical knowledge and good regulatory understanding – specifically within insurance.
- Have excellent attention to detail and be able to maintain accuracy when producing work under deadlines;
- Have excellent IT skills with experience of using excel;
Be able to manage a number of tasks and projects to different deadlines