£45000 - £80000 / p.a
Finance & Operations
February 7, 2017
A fast growing Lloyd’s Insurer is looking to hire a Syndicate Accountant to join their team based in Central London. This role will be responsible for certain aspects of the financial accounting, internal controls, budgeting and Lloyd’s financial reporting for the Syndicate and the broader Lloyd’s business unit. Responsibilities will include:
- Prepare various Lloyd’s and regulatory returns including Quarterly Monitoring Return, US and Canadian trading, Quarterly Reporting Templates, etc.
- Prepare financial reports/returns in accordance with required GAAP / standards
- Prepare timely and accurate financial reporting, both for statutory purposes and for management information
- Complete aspects of the monthly close, including reporting to Bermuda Parent in compliance with US GAAP
- Prepare financial analysis and performance reviews
- Ensure appropriate quality control processes exist and are followed for preparation and submission of financial reports/returns
- Prepare budgets and other financial plans for management information, corporate entities, third parties
- Support the continued enhancement and on-going development of the Finance function
The ideal candidate will be:
- Part-qualified or Qualified Accountant (ACA or equivalent)
- Excellent knowledge of the Lloyd’s market, the financial regulatory landscape, Core Market Returns and other reporting requirements required by Lloyd’s (and PRA where required)
- Able to work within small project groups, working closely with Finance and IT
- Good system (Excel/GL etc.) skills.
To register your interest, please contact Raza on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0207 952 1064.