Finance & Operations
April 20, 2017
We at Edenbrook are working with an established Lloyd’s syndicate to place the role of “Strategic Planning & Performance Analyst” to join their Strategic Planning and Performance Team. The purpose of this role is to support the head of planning in the creation of the Group’s three year plan and Lloyd’s syndicate business plan. This role is also designed to contribute to the team covering planning, reporting and competitor analyst and also submit meaningful Lloyd’s & Group Business Plans.
The Key Accountabilities of this role include but are not limited to:
- Proactively manage performance and provide target clarity.
- Engage with Line of Business Heads & provide valuable support.
- Keeping up to date with Industry trends.
- Contribute to the International Business Reforecasting.
- Add value through an ability to effectively influence key business leaders.
- Identifying underperformance against the business plan and taking appropriate remedial action.
- Provide a Business Partnering role for underwriting product line through quarterly results process.
- Contribute to the analysis and interpretation of financial and business data.
- Ensure planning and forecasting are aligned to reporting requirements for the Annual AM Best rating process.
- Collaborate with the Planning resources across the group to ensure consistency of process and effective delivery.
A Successful Candidate for this role will have the following skills and experience:
- Excellent organisational, written and oral communication skills.
- Financial Modelling experience is preferable
- Initiative and capable of working independently
- A willingness to learn
- A strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- An ACA accounting qualification.
- Experience in the insurance industry is preferable.
For more information on this role contact Edenbrook Partners on 020 7952 1062.