Risk Governance (Audit, Risk & Compliance)
June 29, 2018
A Lloyd’s insurer in the City of London, is looking for a Senior Risk Analyst to join their Risk Management function to ensure a streamlined and successful process of Risk Management Framework. This role will be supporting the business in meeting its requirements with regards to risk management, ORSA reporting and solvency II. The firm has an excellent reputation in the sector and is looking to advance its strength in the current market. They are looking for an individual to contribute to the growing success of the global insurance group with a background in Risk and possibly Underwriting.
The successful candidate will work closely with the insurer to,
- Maintain collaborative working relationships with all functions.
- Collaborate in strategic decision making by presenting relevant risk information.
- Improve and maintain key risk management processes.
- Provide commercial awareness in risk management.
- Liaise with key stakeholders and assist senior management on the process of risk management system.
- Assess risk procedures, assessments and Ad Hoc projects.
- Perform risk assessments and reviews and ensure Lloyd’s minimum standards for risk management are met.
- Assist in quarterly reports to the Risk and Compliance Committee of the board and CEO/MD.
- Support internal and external staff in understanding of effects of capital risks and solvency.
- At least 2-4 years of Risk/Underwriting experience in the insurance industry.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Good at strong stakeholder relationship skills.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.
- Competent using all Microsoft packages.
- Degree level educated and possessing ACII qualifications.
- Good knowledge of FCA/PRA and Lloyd’s regulations would be desirable.
This is an exciting opportunity for an individual looking to shape their career in a Senior Risk Management position or within a global insurance firm. If you would like to be considered for this position and the opportunity to join a top global insurer, please apply today on Tel: 020 7952 1068 / E: firstname.lastname@example.org