£55000-65000 / p.a
Finance & Operations
January 20, 2017
Due to recent growth a leading Insurance business with a Lloyd’s Syndicate arm is looking to bolster their Finance team in Central London.
You will be working within the Financial Planning and Reporting team; which is responsible for external reporting (including month-end reporting to the US, regulatory reporting in line with UK and US GAAP requirements, financial MI and internal reporting, business support and decision analysis.
You will be responsible for owning the Business Planning and Business Partnering processes. Task will involve:
- Co-ordination of the annual US GAAP business plan starting with the output of the SBF.
- Build relationships with underwriters to enable a good and common understanding of the business plan and how that varies to actual results booked.
- To assist in the design, build, deliver and maintenance of a sustainable business plan model and system that collects, collates and compiles business planning data at sufficient level of data granularity in order to populate our systems, and deliver Lloyd’s SBF and business plan schedules.
- Develop planning reports and schedules to enable review and approval of the plan by senior management and the executive.
- Expected to contribute to any of the responsibilities of the team as required
You must be a Qualified Accountant (ACA or equivalent) with excellent Lloyd’s or General Insurance knowledge.
If you would be interested in finding out more, please apply to this advert or send your CV directly to email@example.com