Risk Governance (Audit, Risk & Compliance)
July 24, 2019
Due to growth a leading insurer are looking for a permanent Senior IT Auditor to join their team in their head office. The main responsibility for this role will be to support the Audit Partner responsible for IT Audit and Change and deliver IT assurance to Senior Management and the Board.
Joining as a Senior IT Auditor your focus will be IT risk management, IT control testing and IT project assurance.
You will contribute to the planning, execution and reporting of a series of single IT or change audits which will cover a range of Technology areas. One of your responsibilities is to ensure the provision of assurance in relation to the effectiveness and sustainability of key risk management, control and governance process.
- IT Degree and/or CISA or equivalent preferred
- A good understanding of technology platforms will be required
- Identify and assess complex IT risks and controls and relate them to the business with clear ideas
- Strong experience of risk based IT auditing either in practice or industry operating as head auditor
- Data analytics skills to provide insights in audit planning, execution and ongoing monitoring will be of relevance to a team embracing the use of data
- Excellent communication skills, personable and be able to engage and build relationships with stakeholders both in technology and across the business
- Deliver high quality and to budget work within set timescales
- Previous exposure to COBIT and NIST is desirable and the Insurance sector