Risk Governance (Audit, Risk & Compliance)
A Leading Global Insurance Firm are looking to add a Senior Internal Auditor to its established audit function. With offices globally, the firm provides insurance products and services across a multitude of sectors including travel and health insurance, as well as Life cover, Savings and Pensions and Investment Services.
Joining at the Senior Auditor level, the role will expect you to work closely with the business in identifying and assessing risks through undertaking and delivering end to end audits along with building strong working relationships with key stakeholders of the business.
- Key responsibilities of the role will include, but not limited to the Following;
- Working closely with the Head of Audit to develop the audit assignment plan and determine the audit scope
- Delegation of audit work to juniors with the ability to project manage concurrent audits on a global basis
- Prepare audit reports in order to present clear and concise findings to senior management and discuss further necessary actions needed.
- Increase the positive profile of the internal audit function through strong relationship building
- Continued education to the business of regulatory landscape changes
- Working to a timely manner and to budget
The successful candidate will need to have strong interpersonal skills with a focus building working relationships across the firm in order to allow the best possible landscape to allow change where needed. Ideally you will also have the following:
- Strong Internal Audit background, qualifying from a top 10 audit practice or relevant internal audit experience from industry
- Accountancy Auditing qualification: ACA, ACCA, IIA
- Eye for detail
- Communication skills