Finance & Operations
July 13, 2018
We are recruiting for a Senior Finance Manager opportunity with a bespoke insurer. This is a role with significant scope and exposure; reporting directly into the Senior Finance Manager. This is an all-encompassing opportunity which has come about as a product of the previous candidate developing within the company. The core responsibilities for the opportunity are:
- Improve the current performance management process and develop a new MI for the company.
- Support the transformation/improvement of the Finance processes. This should include collaborating with the IT development team to develop a data warehouse to improve the timeliness and accuracy of the Finance process.
- Support the CFO on ad-hoc requests and key strategic initiatives.
- Assist the CFO for the planning and forecasting process. Provide insightful analysis to support and influence AXA ART Strategy.
- Support other members of the finance team to improve and automate their processes when relevant.
- Take ownership of the Asia and ME relationship (including dialogue with MDs and local Finance team) and improve timeliness, effectiveness and accuracy of the current reporting process.
The successful candidate will be a driven, qualified accountant.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 020 7952 1062