Finance & Operations
August 22, 2019
Due to continued growth and a recent acquisition this London Market Specialty and Wholesale focused broker is seeking a Senior Finance Business Partner. The business is comprised of a number of different businesses of varying size and performance. The total GWP of approx. $2.5bn and revenue is approx. $260m.
Key attributes of the role include:
- Acting as a senior finance business partner to designated business areas and provide expert level financial information, advice and guidance to them
- Building and maintaining effective relationships with the business to assist them in achieving agreed targets with a focus on value-added activity
- Perform critical reviews of financial data, provide high quality financial support and insight to the business to enable well-informed decision making to support the Company’s strategy
- Support the management and development of colleagues to ensure that an excellent service is delivered
- De facto number two to the CFO, helping to consolidate and report information across the business unit and from other business partners
The successful candidate will be a qualified accountant with an understanding of the insurance industry with a strong commercial focus and analytical abilities and able to build strong personal relationships at all levels.