Risk Governance (Audit, Risk & Compliance)
A Lloyd’s insurer in the City of London, is looking for a Senior Compliance Executive to join their operations team. You will support the development and management of the firm’s financial crime framework as well as elements of the compliance framework.
The successful candidate will work closely with the insurer to,
- Support the management of financial crime prevention.
- Keeping up to date on relevant regulatory change financial crime and conduct.
- Developing policies, procedures and controls for financial crime prevention.
- Supporting MLRO report.
- Liaising with the Head of Information Security and Data Protection Officer.
- Promoting good compliance culture across the firm.
- Developing relationships with regulators.
- Have worked for an insurance organisation in financial crime within financial services.
- Previous compliance experience within Lloyd’s insurers.
- Excellent knowledge of UK regulatory scheme and regulatory agenda.
- Good at strong stakeholder relationship skills.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.
- Competent using all Microsoft packages.
- Degree level educated with CII qualifications.
This is an exciting opportunity for an individual looking to shape their career Compliance within a global insurance firm. If you would like to be considered for this position and the opportunity to join a top tier insurer, please apply today on Tel: 020 7952 1068 / E: firstname.lastname@example.org