Our client, a global insurer, are in search for an experienced audit professional to undertake a Senior Auditor position in the business’ London team.
To assist internal audit management in delivering a mixture of planned and ad hoc assignments across the businesses that make the group. The role-holder will conduct operational audits in various parts of the business, become involved in the reporting of audit results and assists with the monitoring and communication of the remedial action plans.
Main responsibilities include:
• To assist with the conduct of audits as directed by internal audit management, including a significant amount of testing of financial reporting controls work
• To assist with tracking and reporting on the status of management’s remedial actions. This involves effective liaison with business management and with internal audit colleagues
• To undertake other ad hoc duties consistent with the role of the internal audit function as requested by management
The ideal candidate will possess the following attributes:
• Must be at least part-qualified with a professional CCAB accountancy body
• Must have a sound understanding of basic insurance business/accounting concepts
• Must have a general understanding of the corporate governance and financial services
• Must be fluent in written and spoken business English. Fluency in one or more languages would also be of benefit