Finance & Operations
June 29, 2018
A Practice firm in the City of London, is looking for an Audit Manager to join the insurance practice. The firm has an excellent reputation in the sector and is looking to advance its strength in the current market. The firm has won many awards for outstanding service and wants to continue this positive trait. They are looking for an individual to contribute to the growing success of the firm.
The successful candidate will work closely with the firm to,
- Manage the audit process.
- Address and identify significant risks.
- Work collectively with the audit team, senior and junior members.
- Provide commercial awareness in audit.
- Deliver an effective end to end audit process.
- Liaise with key stakeholders and management.
- Ensure the team are working to the business’s methodologies.
- Provide robust, challenging insight and assistance on key audits.
- Responsible for staff planning and interview process for potential candidates.
- Manage portfolio and implement work plans.
- Qualified accountant – ACA/ACCA qualified.
- Previous audit experience in the insurance industry.
- Excellent knowledge of ISA’s, UK GAAP and IFRS.
- Must be capable of managing multiple engagements.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Good at strong stakeholder relationship skills.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.
- Competent using all Microsoft packages.
- Ambitious to become a leading expert within the insurance market.
This is a great opportunity for someone wanting to join a leading Practice firm. There will also be opportunities to progress within the business and shape your career. If you would like to be considered for this position and the opportunity to join a top Practice firm, please contact email@example.com / Tel: 020 7952 1068