Finance & Operations
A global insurance and reinsurance company currently seeking a Senior Financial Accountant to lead and manage the production of the Quarterly consolidations and the group’s quarterly financial reporting submissions.
- Key To support the Head of Group Financial Accounting in considering and implementing new accounting standards (IFRS and UK GAAP) within the Group, including leading the Group’s monitoring of changes in relevant accounting standards and legislation as they affect company/group reporting (e.g. Companies’ Act; Disclosure and Transparency Rules etc)
- To act as the accounting owner for the Group’s associated undertakings and special purpose entities and any other entities as determined under the Group’s Entity Financial
- To produce the Group’s quarterly balance sheet analytical review and accompanying commentary.
- To further develop and improve the Group’s regular reporting processes as necessary, including in respect of associated undertakings and structured entities
- Qualified Accountant with 5+ years post-qualified experience, preferably ACA or equivalent with a leading professional firm background and a willingness to undertake continuous personal and professional development.
- Track record of delivering a high quality product to tight deadlines
- Good technical knowledge and practical experience of interpreting and applying International Financial Reporting Standards and UK GAAP
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org