August 4, 2017
Edenbrook Partners are working with a major wealth management firm in Southampton to place a Reporting Manager into their exciting and fast paced finance team. The purpose of this role is to lead a team responsible for production of monthly IFRS and supplementary information to meet external and internal financial reporting demands for 7 entities within the international business unit. A person in this role will understand each business and explain the financial information to stakeholders at all levels. They will also lead the transition of these 7 entities to a new business unit as part of a wider transformation project currently underway with the client.
The responsibilities of this role include:
- Leading the preparation of monthly and quarterly IFRS financial statements and supplementary information for consolidation into Group Reporting.
- Provide analytics and detailed commentary on financials.
- Preparation of annual statutory financial statements, and produce data to feed annual regulatory returns, for each entity to deadlines required in each jurisdiction.
- Manage audit of Group reporting and annual statutory financial statements.
- Prepare quarterly board packs and attend meetings to provide support for content where necessary.
- Produced ad-hoc analysis for stakeholders at all levels of the business.
- Implement new reporting requirements arising from internal or external factors.
- Work with the Business unit through the transition through the transition period. Create, maintain and enhance productive working relationships.
- Own process for reporting data into the new business unit.
- Manage evolution or reporting deliverables and timelines through transition period, ensuring quality of reporting is maintained.
- Provide input to project migrating business to new entities platform.
- Enhance existing level of analytics to provide a better insight into the financial of each entity.
A strong candidate for this role would have a selection of the following Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualification
- Essential- Staff management experience.
- Essential –Good working knowledge of MS Office.
- Essential- Good working knowledge of finance systems.
- Essential- Senior Financial Reporting experience.
- Desirable- Financial services experience.
- Desirable- Previous experience of HFM.
- Desirable- Experience of outsourced environments.
For more information on this role, contact the team at Edenbrook on 020 7952 1062.