£50000-55000 / p.a
Finance & Operations
February 8, 2017
Edenbrook Partners are working with one of the world’s premier global providers of warranty solutions to find an ambitious newly qualified accountant to join their finance and operations team. This is an excellent opportunity to get involved in process improvement and implementation.
- To prepare the underwriting data in the company’s general ledger ensuring accuracy and completeness and in accordance with the monthly reporting timetables.
- Actively identify and implement efficiencies in the reporting process.
- Reconciliation of general ledger interfaces to cash transactions, profitability reports and other reporting.
- To ensure adequate controls are maintained through the preparation of balance sheet and underwriting reconciliations.
Education, Certifications and Experience:
- Qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent) and a high level of technical proficiency
- Experience of PeopleSoft or equivalent such as SAP.
- Experience of AS400 desirable, but not essential
- Experience of the insurance industry
Please apply to register your interest.