Finance & Operations
Edenbrook Partners are working with a prestigious multinational Lloyd’s market speciality insurer. We are recruiting for a candidate to fill the role of MI Analyst, the purpose of which will be to take ownership of the accurate and timely delivery of finance MI reporting tot the executive committees, company boards and Lloyd’s.
The responsibilities for the role include, but are not limited to:
- MI reporting and delivery on a periodic basis
- Management accounting
- Coverholder profitability reporting
- Lloyd’s PMD reporting
- Process efficiency and reporting effectiveness
- Control framework
- Business partnering to support the functions of:
- Expense reporting and analysis
- Cost/challenge delivery
- Forecasting/budgeting templates
- Cost saving initiatives
- End to end understanding of the expense processes
- Ad hoc projects and requests from the business when required.
The candidate for this role will have the following skills and qualifications:
- Knowledge o the insurance marketing and accounting policies and the ability to understand technical underwriting transactions.
- Ability to review existing models, processes and procedures
- Qualified or part Qualified ACA
- Outward thinking and commercially minded
- Adaptability and accountability
- Analytical thinking