Finance & Operations
September 5, 2017
Founded 4 years ago our client is a fast growing, entrepreneurial and dynamic business an entrepreneurial, independently owned business aimed at consolidating Lloyd’s brokers, Retail brokers and MGAs in the UK.
They are recruiting an M&A Manager to work with the Chief Operating Officer, who leads acquisition activities, and the senior management team. This is a key role within the company with significant exposure to the Board and investors.
Key responsibilities include
- The evaluation of potential transactions to include the development of financial models and the preparation of Investment Hypothesis documents
- Management of transactions through initial identification through to completion with key responsibility for all financial elements of the transaction
- Being the key interface with external due diligence providers – we use external financial due diligence providers on sizeable transactions – driving the scope and their analysis
- Undertaking the financial due diligence on (smaller) transactions
- Liaising with target management teams through the deal lifecycle
- Collating key due diligence findings, presenting these to the Board and working with the legal team to ensure that the legal documentation appropriately reflects any key financial findings (on areas such as net working capital, deal structure etc)
- Preparation of the final Investment Committee pack on each transaction
- Ensuring that the key due diligence findings are implemented post deal
- Involvement with other key strategic projects for the group as they arise
- Qualified accountant with strong insurance experience
- At least 2 years Insurance industry experience in a corporate finance (either due diligence or corporate advisory capacity)