March 2, 2017
A rapidly growing Lloyd’s Insurer is seeking to hire a Financial Planning and Reporting Manager to join their team based in Central London. This role will be responsible for the management of annual Group planning processes alongside quarterly financial reporting and forecasting process to its parent company. Responsibilities include:
- Management & effective oversight of the planning, forecasting, expenses, budgeting, consolidation and reporting process of the group corporate entities.
- Oversee the monthly expense reporting, ensuring payroll, fixed assets and expenses are accurately recorded, in the ledgers and monthly expense reports.
- Prepare quarterly management accounts for the entities, consistent with the statutory reporting and including adherence to the group wide early reporting timetables and group reporting standards.
- Preparing Year end statutory accounts for the MGA, related corporate entities, and capital providers.
- Working with the syndicate reporting team to deliver accurate management and financial information, with commentary on performance and analysis of variances to local and group management.
- Some involvement in the implementation of Solvency II.
The ideal candidate will be:
- Qualified Accountant (ACA or equivalent)
- Excellent knowledge of the Lloyd’s market, alongside reporting standards set by Lloyd’s.
- Able to work within small project groups, working closely with Finance and IT
- Good system (Excel/GL etc.) skills.
To register your interest, please contact Raza on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0207 952 1064.