March 2, 2017
Edenbrook Partners are working with a Lloyd’s Underwriter to place a Financial Accountant for a twelve month fixed term contract. This role reports directly to the Syndicate Finance Manager to support them in all aspects of reporting for the corporate name and ASIA Syndicate returns.
The Key Responsibilities of this role include:
- Maintenance of the corporate member and related audit file.
- Calculation and posting of consolidation audit files and paper to support consolidate on a quarterly basis.
- Preparation of quarterly management accounts.
- The production of quarterly and annual returns.
- Ensuring compliance with relevant accounting standards.
- Maintaining the relationships with the external auditors and ensure compliance with audit requirements for the corporate name and Syndicate.
- The meeting of quarterly SOX requirements.
- The undertaking of projects and research as required.
A Successful Candidate for this role will have the following skills and qualifications:
- Knowledge of the Lloyd’s market and agency operations and corporate members.
- Ability to interpret transactional level technical data.
- Time management and ability to meet tight deadline.
- IT skills including Excel, Word, CODA and Cubes.
- Being highly numerate and analytical.
If you would like to hear more about this role then contact Edenbrook Partners on 020 7952 1062.