£50000- £60000 / p.a
March 9, 2017
Edenbrook Partners are working with a London market insurance company to fill the role of an IT project accountant. This role with drive the production of timely an accurate data; will oversee the tracking and allocation of technology investments; track performance to budget; liaise with group and company Finance teams; and contribute to the financial planning process for IT Operations, and for individual projects and programmes.
The key accountabilities for this role include but are not limited to the following:
- Coordinate the planning process within IT, the PMO, and Business Project Boards.
- Oversee the planning models to ensure completeness and accuracy.
- Produce AvE reports for financial management of IT, projects and programmes.
- Calculate and book intercompany expense recharges for IT and Project spend, with communication to local Finance Teams to ensure the recharges are accepted.
- Monthly reconciliations of all IT and Project expense recharges for the Group.
- Work within FASB rules, create and document the processes for identifying, recording and analysing capital investments.
- Carry out review of the existing investment in the NOVA Programme for capital/ expense decisions and the technical accounting thereof.
A successful candidate for this role will have the following skills and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field.
- An internationally recognised accounting qualification (ACA/ ACCA/ CPA etc.)
- At least three years of relevant work experience.
- Self-motivated and committed to meeting deadlines.
- Ability to extract, confirm and analyse data using Excel.
If you would like to hear more about this role then contact the team at Edenbrook Partners on
20 7952 1062.