Finance & Operations
October 11, 2019
Based in Edinburgh, paying betwen £55k – £85k base.
A market leading Investment Management business is looking to recruit someone to join there Edinburgh based Investment Reporting & Control team as an Investment Reporting & Control Manager.
The main responsibilities are included but not limited to
- To be responsible for the integrity, accuracy, delivery and reconciliation of the Investment Asset Reporting
- To develop strong working relationships with external data suppliers and key users of the data
- To drive improvements and process efficiencies within the end-to-end data management process.
- To lead, develop and train the team, with a focus to improve risk management and controls within the area.
- Evaluate and monitor collective performance to ensure your team is delivering in support of the strategic priorities of the business.
- Produce operational plans and commercially manage costs.
The ideal will be a qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) and will have significant post qualification experience. Will also have experience in leading teams within a Life/Assurance and/or an Investment Management organization.
Please email Simon@edenbrookpartners.com or call 020 7952 1063 for a confidential conversation.