London, East Sussex
Finance & Operations
June 22, 2018
Working for this global healthcare insurer, you will be responsible for leading a team of circa 50.
Work within Group policies and procedures, with regular reporting to the Director of Reporting and Financial Control although will have a significant degree of autonomy and expected to lead on all day to day operational decisions; with consultation with the IM Director of Reporting and Financial Control where required.
The ideal candidate will be:
- A qualified accountant or equivalent with experience of working within the financial services regulated industry landscape is seen as essential for performance in this role.
- A strong stakeholder management experience, building and strengthening relationships within the business at all levels.
- Proven track record delivering Statutory and Regulatory reporting (including Solvency II).
- Experience of implementing financial control frameworks and monitoring compliance of different business units.
- Adaptable to business change and a fast paced environment with a growth agenda.