Finance & Operations
January 28, 2020
We are recruiting for a top tier professional services company for an Internal Audit role focusing on their Insurance client base across the London market. This London based role is aimed at a newly qualified audit professional with experience in Financial Services (ideally Insurance).
This role would suit an individual who wants to work in a consultative, client driven environment.
What the Role Entails:
- Working with clients across the London Insurance sector.
- Providing independent, objective analysis of key business areas.
- Implementing internal controls to identify areas of risk.
- Working as an ambassador for the company through client work.
- Assisting in the delivery of actionable information to key stakeholders.
A Successful Candidate for this Role will have the Following Skills:
- A professional qualification (ACA/ACCA/ICA)
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in audit.
- Experience in the Financial Services Sector (Ideally Insurance)
- A Professional Attitude to work.
- Strong communication skills.
If this is of interest, please contact sam@edenbrookpatners or call 020 7952 1062.