Finance & Operations
October 22, 2019
A well renowned Insurance Broker are looking to recruit a IBA Technician/Credit Controller to join their Finance team. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to start a career or already has some experience in Credit Control.
Ensure that all IBA bank movements are posted on the Global broking system.
- Multi-currency IBA bank reconciliations.
- Dealing with submissions to XChanging and dealing with any queries
- Reconciliation of daily, weekly and monthly Bureau settlements (Lloyds, LIRMA and ILU)
- Posting and allocating Bureau and client /re-insurer cash receipt payments.
- Liaising closely with the technical departments and brokers when raising queries
- Issuing monthly statements to all clients, proactively recovering balances.
- Liaising with the relevant departments on resolving unallocated cash receipts
- Maintaining a log of queries and actions.
- Reviewing and preforming the reconciliation of client statements (aged debtor’s maintenance)
- Producing detailed debtors reports monthly with commentary on age balances.
- Raising payments for third party commission balances payable.
- Assist with the client money calculation and raising payments for the brokerage transfers.
- Ensure that procedures in relation to the role are recorded and kept current.
- Assist with month and year end processes.
- Other ad hoc duties outlined by the line manager including providing support for the finance department
Please send your cv to email@example.com