August 22, 2019
This role is accountable for the production of all financial and capital reporting for the asset management entities and its corporate centre entities for this Life and Asset Manager.
The financial reporting is for statutory and regulatory purposes, as well as internally for the business, and covers solo entities and M&G Prudential Group submissions. The key output from this role will be clarity and transparency around financial performance of the asset management and corporate centre entities, communicated in a timely manner to all key stakeholders.
The suitable candidate will be:
- A Qualified Accountant
- Significant experience of leading the production and delivery of financial reporting in a Asset Management company
- Strong track record of financial leadership within complex, global financial services businesses, some specific asset management knowledge is essential
- Detailed knowledge of financial reporting regulatory requirements and legislatory frameworks
- Expert level of knowledge of the financial dynamics of the business and how key factors influence various financial measures
- Expert level knowledge of industry trends, best practice and developments, good networks / links with external bodies and individuals in the same field