Finance & Operations
August 10, 2018
An international health insurer are looking for a Head of Financial Reporting and Control for both a permanent and interim position. This role has full responsibility for ensuring that the Business Unit’s financial reporting deadlines are met in compliance to IFRS and SII accounting standards, that strong financial controls are in operation, effective and actively monitored and building a high performing finance function.
- Lead, manage and inspire functional reports; this includes managing and coaching a team of senior direct reports.
- Deliver accurate, timely and high quality financial reporting on both a management and statutory basis to the IM Financial Reporting team in line with stated requirements.
- Ensure that all regulatory reporting to UK and local regulators in region is completed on-time and accurate.
- Ensure that the BGBU elements of the Finance development programme are delivered for Solvency II and any future IFRS requirements
- Qualified Accountant
- Experienced professional with relevant transferable skills gained from working within large multinational or complex organisations.
- Experience working within the financial services regulated industry landscape is seen as essential for performance in this role.
- Proven track record delivering Statutory and Regulatory reporting (including Solvency II).