Finance & Operations
August 12, 2019
Edenbrook are working exclusively with a well-established Lloyd’s syndicate to help source a Group Finance Manager on a 12 month contract. In the role you will support the CFO in all aspects of the groups reporting.
- Train, develop and review the work of all team members. Conduct regular performance reviews for each individual, ensuring that they meet their development goals and that their work is completed to a high standard and on time.
- Produce and provide analytical support to the quarterly reports for the group under US & UK GAAP.
- Review of quarterly management accounts and audit files for all group entities.
- Review the statutory accounts for the group and subsidiary companies, including review of reporting. Ensure that a consistent approach is adopted across all entities.
- Review group financial information for external parties when requested.
- Ensure compliance with relevant accounting standards.
- Review the annual Group Forecast Model and provide sufficient analysis to provide to management on the variances between original plan, reforecast and prior year.
- Undertake projects and research in support of the Financial Controller and CFO.
- Knowledge of the Lloyd’s market and agency operations
- Time management and ability to meet tight deadlines
- IT Skills – Word, Excel, CODA
- Highly numerate
- Willing to work as part of a team
- Relationship skills
- Analytical skills
- Communication skills
- Qualified Accountant