Finance & Operations
April 20, 2017
Edenbrook Partners are working with a leading provider of Life insurance to place the role of Financial Reporting Manager. The purpose of this role is to be situated in the Financial Reporting/ Performance team and take responsibility for areas including external reporting, internal management reporting (including Board Reporting) and regulatory reporting.
The main duties for this role include but are not limited to the following:
- Assisting the Head of Reporting and Performance in leading and developing the Finance Reporting team.
- Managing, delivering and providing quality commentary for monthly management reporting, including Board reporting.
- Participating in other Finance projects, or company- wide projects that impact Finance.
- Developing capital management processes with the Actuarial and Finance teams.
- Leading the effective delivery of the Solvency II Pillar 3 regulatory reporting requirements.
- Participating in ad- hoc projects as required by the CFO.
- Establishing good working relationship with a number of stakeholders across the organisation to work effectively across different teams.
- Managing relationships with internal and external auditors.
A successful candidate for this role will have to following skills and experience:
- A certified accounting qualification (ACA/ ACCA/ Cima)
- 3 years post qualified accounting experience.
- Over 5 years insurance industry financial reporting experience.
- Familiarity with Life insurance
- Strong communication and organisational skills.
For more information on this role contact the team at Edenbrook Partners on 020 7952 1062.