Edenbrook are working with a an international specialist insurer to source an FP&A Analyst, reporting into the Head of UK FP&A. The role offers a unique opportunity for an individual to join a highly commercial business, offering career progression and interaction across the finance team.
The role offers exposure and provides a unique opportunity to get involved in a companywide Finance Transformation Programme.
The role is a business facing position so you will need to engage and build relationships with senior stakeholders and other business CFO’s.
- Responsibility for the production of the quarterly reforecasts, the one, three and five year plan.
- Work with the Head of Financial Planning, in delivering a Finance projects. In particular, take a lead on embedding changes as a result of FTP for the UK business
- Perform ad-hoc financial reporting analysis following requests from senior management including the UK Chief Finance Officer
- Relevant professional qualification (ACA, CIMA, ACCA)
- Ambitious personality, always looking to learn and progress.
- A high performer with exceptional analytical skills, an ability to critically evaluate problems, and make strategic recommendations
- A confident communicator, able to work in English to a professional business level, with an ability to comfortably interact and influence senior business leaders
- Highly results driven and pro-active, with the energy and determination to succeed in a fast paced environment
- Experience in or exposure to the general insurance sector
- Advanced excel and Powerpoint skills
- Familiarity with the Oracle platform
- Knowledge of Cognos is also beneficial
- Experience presenting to management