£25,000-35,000 / p.a
Finance & Operations
November 9, 2016
A leading Insurance intermediary, with a broad coverage throughout the UK is seeking a new Financial Analyst to join their London team.
The role requires the candidate to support the synergistic liaison between the Finance function and MI teams, holding a key role within the Business Partner teams, supporting the growth and direction of the Business.
The ideal candidate will be part qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA with sanalytical skills and understanding of the insurance market. Competency in IT and managerial skills along with the following duties fulfilled in the role:
- Analyse and support the delivery of the monthly Income performance Reports
- Supporting the Finance Business Partners in their forward looking analysis of the business through, forecasting, Risks and Opps and the budget process.
- Analyse league tables reporting the top and bottom performers to the Business Partners.
- Support the analysis and reporting of key initiatives such as annual cost challenge, recruitment programs, bonus calculations, and local initiatives.
- Liaise with the IB FP&A team and FSS on month end analysis and support the FBP and FD in the deliverance of the performance story.
- Other adhoc analysis and reporting as required by the FBP or FD.
- Support ad hoc projects as they arise either within the businesses or in connection with the requirements of the FBP or FD.
- The FBP will be expected to spend time in supporting offices in order to achieve business and group objectives. Therefore travel may be required for the Finance Analyst if such support is required by the FBPs. Due the national nature of this role, this will be limited to material issues requiring a visit.