£200-400 / per day
Finance & Operations
April 18, 2017
Edenbrook Partners are working with one of the largest global health insurers to place a Financial Accountant for a six month contract at their headquarters in Brighton. This is a key role in the financial reporting team and has the responsibility of preparing the monthly financial results and presenting them to the Group Reporting Manager. Additional key competences for this role include ensuring the adherence of financial policies, furthering the development of existing financial reporting and to actively look for process improvements.
The key accountabilities of this role include but are not limited to:
- Preparation of monthly management and statutory financial results; month end close process, journals and balance sheet reconciliations.
- Preparation of monthly actuals reporting flash and full close for each region of the business, along with variance analysis and commentary.
- Monthly cash flow and analysis reporting.
- Where required, deal directly with internal/external auditors. And prepare required reporting/ documentation to meet requirements.
- Complete Ad-hoc tasks.
A Successful Candidate will have the following skills and attributes:
- ACA or ACCA qualification with relevant post qualified experience.
- Big 4 practice trained.
- Strong financial reporting background, ideally with a strong insurance background.
- Track record of exceeding business objectives.
- Excellent communication skills, driven, high energy, with a team focus.
If you would like to hear more about this role then contact the team at Edenbrook Partners on 020 7952 1062.