Finance & Operations
July 24, 2019
A leading Lloyd’s Insurer are looking for a Financial Accountant to join their growing team. The Financial Accountant will be apart of Financial Accounting/Reporting team which is responsible for statutory and regulatory reporting, financial accounting and financial board reporting.
- Participate in the production of statutory accounts at the yearend for all relevant legal entities.
- Produce pro forma quarterly statutory accounts and ensure that required accounting entries are included in the PeopleSoft general ledger system.
- Work closely with the financial systems team and the FSA accountant to ensure that data elements in the ledger systems support segmental and regulatory reporting.
- Prepare financial reports to the board on a quarterly basis.
- This involves the maintenance of a clear, concise and accurate analysis of the various bases of reporting used by the company – management information, US GAAP, statutory and regulatory
- Qualified Accountant
- Proven experience in London market and Non London market