October 13, 2017
Edenbrook Partners are working with a global lead in the provision of health insurance to place a Finance MI Analyst into the business. Reporting directly into the Head of MI and Analysis, this role will be key in the delivery and development of key MI, core information and analysis. By building strong relationships across the business, you will elevate new and improved insight that will inform key business decisions.
The Responsibilities for this role include:
- Target best practice information across the Business and against external benchmarks.
- Have a focus on constant improvement, of both quality and efficiency in our reporting.
- Work closely with the planning team to deliver a clear and informative view of the business, both past and future.
- Build strong relationships at all levels across the finance team and wider business; establishing trust with stakeholders.
- Act as a “bridge” for financial information with non-finance stakeholders.
- Identify information and reporting needs and drive/ deliver high quality Management Information. This will involve working collegiately with shared service functions, colleagues and other sources across the business.
- Provide full oversight of Market Unit reporting at regional and functional level to ensure consistency to central message and style.
- Take lead oversight for consistency and accuracy of financial data presented globally, ensuring accountability for accuracy at source ownership.
- Work closely with Commercial Finance colleagues across Global regions to ensure consistency, best practice, and achievement of efficiencies across all regions.
A strong candidate for the role will have the following skills and experience:
- A professional accounting qualification (ACA/ACCA/Cima)
- Experience working for a large multinational.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and communication.
- Strong stakeholder management.
- A track record of personal growth through exceeding expectations and objectives.
- Experience working in either Insurance or Financial Services.
For more information on this role, call the team on 020 7952 1062.