Risk Governance (Audit, Risk & Compliance)
August 10, 2018
A successful international insurance and reinsurance run off company is looking for a Due Diligence Analyst to verify and assess the financial transactions in business activities. The candidate will work closely with the group head of compliance and senior stakeholders. This company is involved with high profile lending on the international stage and as a result needs to increase its D.D. This will be a very interesting opportunity for someone with an analytical investigative nature possibly coupled with a legal background.
Main Responsibilities include,
- Help to develop the CDD policy. Verify counterparty documentation.
- Liaise with money laundering reporting officers, group compliance and risk functions.
- Implement process improvements.
- Follow policies and procedures ensure a streamlined due diligence process.
- Work closely with teams across many locations.
- Analyse and extract relevant counterparty information.
- Liaise with colleagues and counterparties to address unsolved issues.
- Bachelor’s degree; Law background.
- Lloyd’s or General Insurance background.
- Competent using all Microsoft packages.
- 1 year of working in either compliance, risk or legal.
- Good understanding of AMP, ABC and sanctions requirements.
- Good understanding of relevant regulations, laws and regulatory requirements.
This role would suit an individual with an insurance background with experience working in financial crime, anti-money laundering and sanctions department.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 020 7952 1068