Risk Governance (Audit, Risk & Compliance)
An Insurance Broker in the City of London, is looking for a Compliance Officer to support the compliance division and business areas within UK, international laws and regulations. You will assist in Compliance advisory support and engage in monitoring business activity. You will also be providing international sanctions advice and financial crime support.
- Keep up to date on relevant regulatory change, financial crime and international laws.
- Support the Compliance Executive in implementing Compliance Monitoring work, Anti-money laundering and Financial Crime.
- Support the delivery of compliance briefings and inductions for new employees.
- Liaise with the Compliance Executive, Head of Risk & Compliance HR and COO.
- Provide supervision on FCA and international regulatory issues.
- Promote good compliance culture across the firm.
- Understanding of Lloyd’s procedures, Crystal and FCA rules in CASS.
- Excellent knowledge of UK regulatory scheme and regulatory agenda.
- Understanding of general insurance and reinsurance concepts.
- Understanding of international financial sanctions.
- Good at strong stakeholder relationship skills.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.
- Competent using all Microsoft packages, including IT systems.
- CII or relevant qualifications are desired.
This is an exciting opportunity for an individual looking to shape their career in Compliance within a global insurance broker. If you would like to be considered for this position and the opportunity to join a top tier insurer, please apply today on Tel: 020 7952 1068 / E: firstname.lastname@example.org