Risk Governance (Audit, Risk & Compliance)
July 13, 2017
Seeking a candidate with a strong insurance background. Must have a good understanding of FCA/PRA in addition to European regulatory environment. You will join an established team but have the opportunity to bring your own approach and thought process to the role and have your say within the team. You should have the ability to identify issues, highlight solutions to problems as they develop, keeping senior stakeholders and the business abreast of any regulatory pitfalls.
- Perform detailed analyses and assessments of compliance-risk control data, including cross referencing of data with all other relevant source data to ensure accuracy
- Detect compliance-risk control weaknesses and issues, and work closely with control owners to address concerns
- Provide / contribute to the reporting of status and matters of concern to relevant governing bodies
- Provide detailed reports regarding the effectiveness of the control environment, including the issues and concerns, and agree steps to mitigate or avoid risks outside the company’s risk appetite
- Assist the business (as first line) to develop and implement those controls required to ensure they meet legal and regulatory requirements as well as internal policies.
Submit your details for immediate appraisal