Risk Governance (Audit, Risk & Compliance)
July 13, 2018
A Top Tier Lloyd’s Insurance firm is looking for a Compliance Analyst to join their growing business in this newly created role as the Risk & Compliance expands. This is an exciting opportunity for an individual with 2-3 years Lloyd’s compliance experience looking to shape their career in within a global insurance firm.
- Take responsibilities of the day to day compliance issues.
- Engage and contribute with the development of the annual compliance plan.
- Produce reports for the board and compliance committee.
- Understand the relationships between financial, technical and operational risks.
- Support the delivery of compliance briefings and inductions for new employees.
- Liaise with the Compliance Executive, Head of Risk & Compliance HR and COO.
- Provide supervision on FCA and international regulatory issues.
- Promote good compliance culture across the firm.
- 3 years’ experience within a broad, generalist compliance role.
- Lloyd’s Insurance experience.
- Degree educated.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
To apply please contact firstname.lastname@example.org / Tel: 020 7952 1068