Finance & Operations
June 14, 2017
Edenbrook Partners are working with an up and coming insurance broker to place the role of an Acquisitions and Corporate Finance Analyst. The main purpose of this role is to assist with the day-to-day activities of the Acquisition and Corporate Finance team and responsibilities include the following:
- Assisting in the valuations of targets
- Assisting in the financial due diligence process of group targets (including tailoring legal contracts, Net Working Capital calculations, Quality of Earnings analysis, etc).
- To update, enhance and maintain the group 3-year forecast and valuations model.
- Assisting with analysis for the client’s main investors and other institutions (such as Banks).
- Assisting in the production of competitor analysis.
- Assisting with reporting to Senior Management and Group Board.
- Perform Ad hoc pieces of analysis as and when required.
A strong candidate for this role will have the following skills and experience:
- A Degree level education in a numerical discipline.
- A Professional qualification such as: ACA, ACCA, CIMA, or CFA.
- 3 years of experience in practice or a similar role in financial services.
- Excellent understanding of accounting principles and concepts; Understanding of corporate finance and M&A.
- Excellent IT skills including MS Word, Powerpoint and Excel.
- An ambitious attitude and the ability to use own initiative when required.
For more information on this role contact Edenbrook Partners on 020 7952 1062.